The objective of this workshop: To train the student, acquire and teach him the basics of electronics & soldering iron .
- Understand the concept of electronics.
- Identify electronic parts.
- Electronic circuit contents
- Electronic circuit installation.
- Learn the physics of drawing and physical symbols.
- Learn about the welding process.
- Getting to know the soldering iron and how to use it.
- Welding steps.
- Security and safety.
- Practicing dismantling welding.
The workshop suitable to ages: from 9-16-years-old
Through this workshop, the student will learn the concept of electronics and soldering, and will be able to compete with the world in the field of electronics