Future Leaders is an initiative program from Creative Vision company with Suhil bin Amro school.
The Future Leaders Program is a training program to qualify students and familiarize them with the basics of programming, electronics, and 3D and 2D digital manufacturing. So that they are able to be creative and innovative in the field of modern technology and engineering.
Future Leaders is contain different workshops as follow:
- Scratch programming workshop
The objective of this workshop: To train the student to understand programming easily using the Scratch program.
Contents of the Scratch Programming Workshop:
- Learn the concepts of programming.
- Basic components of building software.
- Create and design scientific projects and games.
The workshop is suitable for children from 7 to 16 years old.
Through this workshop, will acquire and learn the concept of programming and become able to be creative in the field of programming.
2. 3D design and printing workshop:
The objective of this workshop: To train the student and provide him with the concept of digital fabrication (design and 3D printing) using the Tinker CAD program.
Contents of the 3D Design and Printing Workshop:
- Introduction to 3D design and printing.
- How to design using TinkerCAD.
- Basics of the TinkerCAD.
- Draw Professional 3D Examples through TinkerCAD.
- Learning how to operate 3D printers and how to use them in the right way.
The workshop is suitable for ages: 9-years-old and above.
Through this workshop, you will learn how to design 3d designs and printing.
3. Electronics Fundamentals Workshop.
The objective of this workshop: To train the student, acquire and teach him the basics of electronics.
- Understand the concept of electronics.
- Identify electronic parts.
- Electronic circuit contents
- Electronic circuit installation.
- Learn the physics of drawing and physical symbols.
The workshop suitable for ages: from 11-years-old and above.
Through this workshop, the student will learn the concept of electronics and will be able to compete with the world in the field of electronics.
4. 2D Design using AutoCAD:
The AutoCAD is one of the most important programs for 2D & 3D design.
With this course you will learn:
- User interface.
- Drawing interface (Tool bar, Command bar, Layout bar….).
- Drawing tools (line, Circle, Rectangle, Polygons…).
- Modify tools (Fillet, Move, Cut, Rotate, Scale…).
- Working on 2D forms
This course is suitable for all ages (from 10years and above) and specializations, including all program details from the beginning.
After this course you will be able to start your projects in any specialization you are, with creative designs.