This program targets school students for grades 6- 11 ( 12 years – 17 years ) specialized scientific fields, which are:
2) Digital Fabrication
During which the participant takes intensive lessons for each field and enables him to create a project / innovation by the end of the program.
Program duration: 18 hours over two weeks only, two days per week/4 hours per day.
What is the benefit to the participant after the program:
- ِAbility to link scientific concepts with reality.
- Ability to write scripts and build hypotheses.
- 3D engineering design skill for building and printing models.
- Learn about electronic components, their working methods, and their connections.
1st batch : 5 June 2022 – 15 June 2022.
2nd batch : 19 June 2022 – 29 June 2022.
Registration Fee: 40 OMR / Participants .
- Content and teaching aids.
- Training expenses.
- Participation certificate.