This type of electronic processes plays a big role in the manufacturing process of small to big devices; which in turn proves its worth. To be proficient in electronic soldering you should be familiar with the main used devices and materials, safety advices, and the main soldering steps before and after the process; Which will be detailed in this course.
- To form a proficient society in Soldering electronics circuits.
- Simplifying the soldering of electronics circuits and making it as much as easy and clear so as a result lots of people will be familiar with it.
- Decreasing the rate of damaging accidents which occur to the devices due to the wrong soldering.
- Decreasing the rate of accidents that can occur to the users due to the not enough awareness of the safety rules of soldering.
- Increasing the rate of productivity in different projects, devices, and systems that required lots of soldering due to enough awareness of the soldering.
- Learning about the process of soldering electronics circuits and the main materials that are used with it.
- Learning about the soldering station and how to use it.
- Learning about some safety rules before and within and after the soldering of electronics circuits.
- Practicing soldering electronics circuits.
- Practicing removing the soldered electronics circuits.